Plan Room Walls

I have a small plant room in which I’ll be installing the Electrics, Sunamp, UFH manifolds, MVHR box, hot and cold water distribution manifolds etc. I was wondering what I should be covering the stud walls with, I suppose the choices are OSB, Plaster board, Firmcell or something similar. What has others used and why?

I have left mine bare OSB.  BUT there may be BC issues with surface spread of flames and it may need painting with something.  I am hoping in my case it won't as it's a non habitable room above the garage behind a fire door.  If it is just a room off the house I would pretty well expect it needs panting if bare OSB.

If it's fixing things e,g pipes and cables you want, how about OSB then 9mm plasterboard directly on top. Screw / nail through the PB into the OSB.  It will look nicer than bare OSB and be easy to paint etc.

We have 22mm OSB covered with 15mm plasterboard. The OSB gives something firm to fix to and the plasterboard offers a level of fire control (we figured with the number of electrical devices/controls contained therein that it was prudent to do so).

My plant room is in part of the basement containing two bedrooms and a lounge. Maybe rather than OSB covered plasterboard, I’ll go for Firmcell or similar render board to give me a fire proof finish, particularly as two walls are ICF.