Suggestion for tidying up waste pipes

BMcN

Hi guys, I am looking for some advice on how to tidy up my pipes.  See attachments 1 and 2.  These show the waste pipes for all upstairs plumbing, however this means a waste pipe running horizontally across the outside, which I would very much like to avoid.

1.thumb.png.c3e04b8b090172afb2c4b96052797dd8.png2.thumb.png.c195ac457cb5e43b13db9a32ad257218.pnga

I am wondering if I can run the toilet waste on the room marked Bathroom, to something similar to whats shown in attachment 3.  This would mean a 90 degree bent on the waste run, so  I would need two rodding access points I guess.

3.thumb.png.1b7a710f1400b183f93c4dbefa7d306d.png

Or can anyone else come up with any tidier solutions?

Thanks

I took roof tiles off and cut a hole int the roof to fit the stove flue long after it was tiles so you can do the same for an internal stack pipe.

Which way do the floor joists run on your drawing?  Solid wood or posi joists?

1 hour ago, BMcN said:

Roof is on so that will be a challenge now Dave. 

Does an internal stack need to go through the roof? Maybe an AAV [¹] at the top of the stack inside (e.g., in the loft) and, if needed, a separate outside vent.

[¹] Air admittance valve, not automatic air vent.

25 minutes ago, Ed Davies said:

Does an internal stack need to go through the roof? Maybe an AAV [¹] at the top of the stack inside (e.g., in the loft) and, if needed, a separate outside vent.

[¹] Air admittance valve, not automatic air vent.

if not  a vented loft --maybe could get  smells ?

can you get an inline AAV and then have a ducted pipe through wall up under gutter  

but  have a "y "piace in loft with cap for rodding ?

@ProDave the joists are JJI style and run left to right on the screenshots, at 400 centres.

The loft is a cold vented one.  

Anyone care to have a sketch of a better solution?  I have no experience with soil waste so would be good to have a decent idea or plan before I approach building control.

I spoke to someone today who said that there must be an open vent somewhere in the system.

With this in mind a vent could be attached to a ridge tile.   I'll have a play around and see what way I can arrange stuff.

I'd look into that further if I were you. Our system (an estate build so ought to be regs compliant at least in design) has no open vent; just two AAVs for the two internal soil stacks we have. Perhaps positive presssure is dealt with by the sewer system in our case?

Edited by MJNewton