Cladding for bathroom?

Hi

Just wondering if someone could help?  As you can see from the attached photo we have a dormer type bathroom. Which if you look closely you will see a crack following the roofline in the middle of the south facing sidewall. I have tried a number of time to fix to no avail.  Due to our position not on the coast but close, it can be very sunny and very windy. Therefore I am looking to use a “Cedral type product rather than plastics these seem a bit more robust. Any other types other than Cedral?

So the questions are 

A) Do we just reclad, ie vapour barrier batten & clad? however the overhangs of the roof are not great but doable. 

B) As there is no insulation in the cavity (see construction notes below). Can we remove all the existing cladding - fill in cavity - with celex or spray foam? Vapour sheet 30mm batten and clad? 

C) I am tempted to remove the tiles off the (bathroom only!) roof also remove the chimney reboard the roof and then cover with EPDM. I have the two other flat roofs finished like this. 

Existing wall construction is (inside out) fully tilled - 15mm plasterboard - 3 or 4 inch stud - board (not sure what type) - cement render( not very good). 

Added complication is the roof has a sloop of approx 23deg (see photos) and standard Marley Rosemary tiles which should be no less than 35deg. 

The job will need scaffolding so no problem with access.

Any help will be gratefully received. 

49329A36-69D1-4DD1-9A1C-973BA3CA42C1.thumb.jpeg.6920809202510884a324a794ab4c4db1.jpeg

36ADA507-710B-484D-A804-AFFD1F82190C.jpeg

Edited by Sealo0

If you have the money, your option C looks good.

Increase the roof overhangs and fill the walls and roof with Celotex.

Cembrit and James Hardie do cladding similar to Marley.  It will be a bit fiddly as you have window reveals raking cuts and you need special blades to cut it.

Weather looks nice where you are.

Hi

Thanks for the reply. I have no got all the prices yet but I think (C) will be the way to go. 

Do you know if I need to leave a air gap inside the vapour barrier?

As to the weather the bottom picture was take last December and the other one a week ago.

Mike Seal