Warmcore aluminium windows/bifold

Red

Apologies if subject been covered before but looking for bifold doors and aluminium windows, a manufacturer has bee,been suggested to me called  Alu haus located in Nottingham, personally not come across them but would be interested to hear of anyone who as used the warmcore product they produce ,

I have 5 triple glazed warmcore windows.

Perform well I think but a bit rough round the edges with regards to aesthetics, not awful but could be better.

I do not have their bi-folds but have seen some negative feedback on the internet.

Have you considered composite? Timber internal and alu external, price difference isn't that much between warmcore and better performing windows.

I think most of the manufacturers use an extrusion that has a thermal break. Usually plastic extrusion that is hollow in the middle. Warmcore is the same but it looks like the hollow plastic bit is filled with some sort of foam which i expect gives them a better overall U value. I have also read a few not very good reviews on the net.

Currently waiting on a quotation on origin aluminium window option from a manufacturer/distributor local to me the warmcore alternative was mentioned so interested in price comparison, personally not had experience of either , due to the amount of windows in my build whatever I choose it going to be painful, so ideally looking for a robust well made and durable product for the money, originally I was looking at upvc but due to the non standard shapes of some of my windows it would be difficult to produce a window that would function look right etc,