Urgent MVHR help needed

We had a brief power cut this evening with everything shutting down for about 5 minutes. Most things are fine but the MVHR won't come back on and appears to have dropped its link with the control pad. I've attached a photo of the messages on the pad.

I have no idea how to re-establish this and the house is rather uncomfortable without it running.

Can anyone help, please?

20191114_172153.jpg

Okay, it did make it worse. The main unit is now giving out a high pitched alarm signal whistle. I've switched it off again.

Update: and on again. Alarm gone but still not talking to the control pad.

Edited by vivienz
update

Has the main unit got a reset button / switch hidden behind a tiny hole somewhere. Although looking at the message it implies that some communication blockage has occured there are no switches (network) anywhere in the system - is the panel wired direct to the main unit?

Yes, the control pad is hardwired to the unit. Without taking off the internal panel covering the electronics of the main unit, I can't say whether there is a reset button. I don't want to mess with anything inside it as I have no idea what I would be doing.

Just now, vivienz said:

Without taking off the internal panel covering the electronics of the main unit, I can't say whether there is a reset button. I don't want to mess with anything inside it as I have no idea what I would be doing.

No Best leave it unless there is a clear reset button on the outside.

1 minute ago, Onoff said:

Should you lot with ASHPs not be considering fitting SPDs (surge protection devices) from the off to protect all that delicate, expensive electronic gubbins?

What's is going to cost, £70?

Hager Guide to Surge Protection.pdf 2.29 MB · 0 downloads

I've a couple of dead fax machines here that suggest I should! ?

What’s a fax machine?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Onoff said:

Should you lot with ASHPs not be considering fitting SPDs (surge protection devices) from the off to protect all that delicate, expensive electronic gubbins?

What's is going to cost, £70?

Hager Guide to Surge Protection.pdf 2.29 MB · 0 downloads

I've a couple of dead fax machines here that suggest I should! ?

Not all mvhr units are over complicated with computers and communication protocols.  Mine is basically a 4 speed fan, with volt free contacts to select the speed, and simple timer and relay logic for selecting boost speed.