Staircase onto screed floor

JFDIY

What is the normal practice for putting the bottom of a staircase onto an insulation/screed floor?

Floor make-up is probably going to be 150mm insulation and 60mm of liquid screed with ufh pipes.

No idea on staircase yet, might be softwood or all out solid oak sleeper treads and stringers if I get round to it.

At this point the shape and therefore starting point of the staircase is not determined, could be a straight flight or a turn through 90 degrees at the bottom

Do I

* Land it on the screed and assume it's strong enough? - anyone got experience or previous on the normal practice?

*build concrete blocks from sub floor to land it on, knowing if wrong it mucks up the finished floor with a discontinued surface and thermal bridge.

* Put large diameter threaded bar upstands from sub-floor to use as pillars, if not needed can be chopped off and tiled over later on?

Have always just put onto screed on any job I've fitted some on. Obviously I've not specced these just fitting what's infront of me. On mine I usually sit ontop of agilia as min 75mm thick. Chucked a sheet of mesh in last place as had a structural newel taking small floor load. Architect wanted newel taking through screed insulation down to floor beams. Sounded a nightmare to me and recipe for trouble maybe rotten newel?

2 hours ago, Oz07 said:

Have always just put onto screed on any job I've fitted some on. Obviously I've not specced these just fitting what's infront of me. On mine I usually sit ontop of agilia as min 75mm thick. Chucked a sheet of mesh in last place as had a structural newel taking small floor load. Architect wanted newel taking through screed insulation down to floor beams. Sounded a nightmare to me and recipe for trouble maybe rotten newel?

150 insulation 

UFH pipes 

75 mil screed 

18 mil Porcelain 

Oak stairs straight on top

058F102E-4A38-4393-B327-E7FCA6436C11.jpeg