Temp Driveway/Parking.

JandD

Having 5/6 tonne granite type 1delivered Monday pm, I've been reading that in rain it would be hard to move, is this true? How heavy would the rain need to be before it made it hard to move? I am off this week so will be moving it about as soon as it's delivered just unsure how long it will take me and what if I leave half overnight? What would it be like in the morning?...

this is just for a few temp temp car parking so we don't block the main driveway....

thanks 

justin

1 hour ago, JandD said:

Having 5/6 tonne granite type 1delivered Monday pm, I've been reading that in rain it would be hard to move, is this true? How heavy would the rain need to be before it made it hard to move? I am off this week so will be moving it about as soon as it's delivered just unsure how long it will take me and what if I leave half overnight? What would it be like in the morning?...

this is just for a few temp temp car parking so we don't block the main driveway....

thanks 

justin

My wife and myself moved 10 ton of Stone for the Gabion baskets in the light to heavy rain 

It took us about 5 hours to move it 30 mtrs Bit a funny size hard going shovelling My wife put most in by hand 

Surprising how Quik the pile goes down 

The following week we had 20 ton of sand to move More volume but easy going 

4B1AB946-07E0-4651-AB62-9BD2D55B6FF5.thumb.jpeg.bdb02c7c0cb647938aabda030c37dee3.jpeg

3196F051-69FA-459B-80B8-68757049F16A.jpeg

• Like 2