Finally ready to resubmit

After our major wobble we now have plans ready to resubmit scrapping our two storey plans and keeping our bungalow, but extended. Couple of little tweaks needed internally, random extra door in places need to be removed and ignore the different colour externally but we are finally happy with our layout even if it does mean a largely flat roof extension. 

Let's hope the council don't have any issues, our architects have expressed some concern over the increased footprint but we are hopeful as the majority of the footprint is where we have existing buildings (half derelict shed, garage).

Hopefully we won't have to wait too long for a decision. In the meantime we are now living in one room with a wood burner with no other heating elsewhere. Hoping for a mild winter....

Screenshot_20191108-115924.png

Screenshot_20191108-120005.png

Edited by canalsiderenovation
Edit

46 minutes ago, Big Jimbo said:

Good luck. Re the cold. I know what you mean. Another pair of fingers crossed for a mild winter.

We relocated the bed into the living room a week or so ago. When you step out of the living room into the kitchen or into the hall to go to the bathroom it's like stepping into a fridge!

Did I mention we have no bath either as the drains are insufficient to let the water out. Oh and there is an inch gap around the bathroom window as when we opened the window in summer we went to shut it and the window frame basically fell out and it won't fit in straight now.

I nearly had a breakdown when I went to the loo two nights ago and there was a slug on the bathroom wall ?

I can just about cope with the spiders, woodlice and earwings.