Checking in...

Mulberry View

Just checking in, Hi all!!

We're in the very early concept stages of what will be the building of our dream home.

Only problem is, at the moment it's on a building plot that technically doesn't exist, is almost totally buried in trees, with no access and no planning permission. Wish us luck!!

I'll post more details in the appropriate sections in the coming days as the questions begin popping into my head.

Edited by christianbeccy

2 hours ago, Ferdinand said:

Love these Typos.

He means TPO. ?

(The best recent one I saw recently was the turning of "sweet spot" - @epsilonGreedy referring to the best option - into "sweat spot". Covering the bases there ?.)

And ... bonjour.

Ferdinand

Yeah, I got the TPO thing luckily. In any other medium I'd be the spelling/grammar police, but I'll refrain on here.

As for the TPO thing, there aren't any, but I do have questions... (to follow)

23 minutes ago, christianbeccy said:

Yeah, I got the TPO thing luckily. In any other medium I'd be the spelling/grammar police, but I'll refrain on here.

As for the TPO thing, there aren't any, but I do have questions... (to follow)

It’s not just TPOs. Conservation Area designation also gives blanket protection to all trees with a trunk diameter greater than 75mm. You also need to be careful with trees in the grounds of a listed building

2 hours ago, Ian said:

It’s not just TPOs. Conservation Area designation also gives blanket protection to all trees with a trunk diameter greater than 75mm. You also need to be careful with trees in the grounds of a listed building

OK, I'll put together a topic now covering my current line of questions.... Thanks.