Hi, planning for MVHR project

woodman

Hmm, if parcelforce decide it's a £57 delivery cost after pickup,  I guess it's then too late to back out of the shipping, as they would probably charge to return it to your address,  which would not suit either of us.

I'd really prefer to take your offer, but unless you can see a way around it, the risk seems to great compared to the Blauberg deal, so I' think I'll reluctantly have to decline.

thanks for the time and effort you have put into this. 

Incidentally, a 50m roll has just been sold on ebay for £45, buyer to pick up.  (I'm not the buyer!)

On 11/11/2019 at 14:10, woodman said:

firstly I must say the turtle in the background brings back memories - my child had one exactly the same- but quite a few years ago! 

I forgot to pick up on this first time around... I did have a better photo of the ducting but spotted that the turtle had 'photobombed' this one so had to choose it! It does indeed bring back memories for me also as I had one as a child myself. A timeclass classic!

The ducting is up on eBay now so we'll see if there's anyone nearby that it's of interest to - or is willing to take their chances with Parcelforce!