Ideal Combi ( Windows / Glazing )

canalsiderenovation

I had asked some general info from Ideal Combi on their Futura range (it was almost two weeks ago). This wasn't a specific quote just a general query.

I've just had a strange email back which is most odd given I never asked for a quote or gave timescales. 

Thank you for your recent enquiry however unfortunately at this time we will not be providing a quote due to project suitability and high workloads at the moment.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused and good luck with your project.

Kind regards,

Nick Brigham 

2 hours ago, canalsiderenovation said:

I had asked some general info from Ideal Combi on their Futura range...

Hi @canalsiderenovation,  I agree with the above replies, that it sounds like they're too busy to quote a small domestic project. However their website has a wealth of information about the various window & door options at the following link...

https://products.idealcombi.com/en

...maybe your original query will be answered there.

(I have no affiliation with IdealCombi, I just spent al long time considering using them for my house build)

I've had a quote from IC recently (within the last 3 weeks) but it took a lot of prodding. 

I think they've just done a couple of big shows and probably have a backlog of quotes to get through. Pretty short-sighted response tbh but I'm not surprised to see who sent it. 

If the senders initials are SK then do expect some frustrations, and check quotes/confirmations with an absolute fine tooth comb!!

I suspect its a timing thing, you caught them busy, ...and combined with your enquiry being 'general' rather than specific and not sounding like an imminent order...they sacrificed you in order to work on stronger prospects.

Feel free to pm me if I might be able to answer your enquiries re futura, I have F+i & both types of sliders.

16 hours ago, Moira Niedzwiecka said:

My windows are Ideal Combi.

Single self build.

It was Nick Brigham I initially dealt with.

He then left the company but has since returned.

I visited their office & showroom in Milton Keynes after I saw them at HB & R show at NEC.

Couldn't have been more helpful.

I would try calling them.

Same person who sent me the email above. Perhaps my initial email to them was a bit vague.