Shower Screen Support Bar at 45 degrees

I am looking for a "Glass to Wall Adjustable Support Bar" where the wall of my shower is at 45 degrees to the glass.

These are available, eg here, and there are some really elegant products:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Stainless-Support-screen-shower-enclosure/dp/B00GABTC52/

However I cannot find one for a 10mm glass screen. My bar needs to be about 25-30cm long, but most can be dismantled, trimmed and  pics below but difficult to show.

Ideally it would  be from Amazon for quick, free delivery as I have Prime.

Can anyone recommend?

Cheers

Ferdinand

494150CF-CC11-44A0-92AF-70AF3F433F4C.thumb.jpeg.564ed4399dd79f68ab1589dba668b5a9.jpeg

B4F97D7C-87C6-480F-931D-834652E03A1F.thumb.jpeg.fa79b355d955f3928b8f68583d922857.jpeg

Edited by Ferdinand

It is an interesting little subject that is like Arthur Dent's tea machine ... loads of options, and all of them are exactly slightly different from the thing I actually need.

@Temp - thanks for the suggestion. I found those. They seem to have the normal limitation in that the adjustment is in one plane only, and it always seems to be the same plane at both ends of the steady bar. It is possible that they can do more - will need to have a conversation on Monday.

@Adam E - (aside - we seem to have lots of Adams - popular name. One of my Ts has so many friends called Adam that I just use it for anyone I meet in their house :-). Thanks. That one has the same issue.

The real issue for me is that I am attaching to a sloping hipped ceiling not an angled wall. I need a universal joint on one end of the steady bar, or alternatively to have the ends pivoting in orthogonal planes, or for the 45 degree sleeve above to rotate freely rather than having 2 fixed points. Thankfully my ceiling slop is approx 45 degrees.

For the first of my pictures I can maybe use a normal adjustable bar attached to the side of the screen, not the top and running across to the right. Need to check very carefully because that corner is a shower door hinge, below, and shattering that door would be very easy.

I am sure this is doable - just needs to keep prodding away at a solution that will give me support both sides of the door.

494150CF-CC11-44A0-92AF-70AF3F433F4C.thumb.jpeg.564ed4399dd79f68ab1589dba668b5a9.jpeg

2C22B9CF-63D0-44EB-98D9-689CB255AD00.thumb.jpeg.cc10d12c67e7863a28be4bbe38bd2fb0.jpeg

It may seem like a lot of palaver, but that shower screen is custom, and must have cost £500-£1000, even well-sourced. So I thought it worth keeping.

F

Edited by Ferdinand

6 hours ago, Ferdinand said:

alternatively to have the ends pivoting in orthogonal planes,

This one appears to have grub screw at the wall end allowing the end to be rotated. Glass end can also be rotated.

https://www.kerolhardware.co.uk/shower-stabiliser-bar/multi-angle-wall-to-glass-support-bar.html

Looks like it will do just about anything.

Edited by Temp

20 hours ago, Temp said:

This one appears to have grub screw at the wall end allowing the end to be rotated. Glass end can also be rotated.

https://www.kerolhardware.co.uk/shower-stabiliser-bar/multi-angle-wall-to-glass-support-bar.html

Looks like it will do just about anything.

It turns out that the one I need is this one, which has a wall bracket adjustable by angle which can also be rotated round the bar:

https://www.kerolhardware.co.uk/shower-stabiliser-bar/wall-mounted-shower-stablise-bar-with-adjustable-wall-bracket.html

Cost to have two for tomorrow is just under £100, which is quite a bill but a lot less than the screen. It comes with 1m of bar each, and I need just under 30cm so I have enough bar for 4 cockups.

I think that Kerol Hardware are a bit of a find.

F