WebCam (wifi + 4G hub) for Demo/Build Security - recs

As a distraction from the many things I have to actually do as we prepare for demolition I thought I'd have fun with some tech ?

Not planning on having broadband during the build but thinking to have a couple of exterior grade webcams connecting over wifi to a 4G mobile data hub which would have power from the on-site regular supply. Objectives being act as a deterrent, if needed help ID culprits, build a demolition/build time lapse and allow me to get an idea of who is on-site (I'm 5 miles away most days so just as a backup). Cameras would be within 10m of the hub and have clear line of sight to the hub. May have a camera 1.5m from ground (discrete position) to try and get faces captured. Ideally wanting PIR based trigger for short video/image capture which would be sent out over 4G to a .

There are loads of cameras and loads of mobile 4G hubs so would welcome any recommendations based on your experience with any of these. Thinking the hub would go in an exterior cabinet maybe even the main elec supply one.

• 4 months later...

I highly recommend this 4G LTE camera from Reolink including the small solar panel. Its been very reliable and has PIR recording to local SD card. I installed it 12 months and haven't needed to mess with it since. https://reolink.com/product/reolink-go/

I have a couple of other Reolink WIFI-only cameras but my Huawei MiFi hub is not up for the job since it switches off when not being used, even with external power. I am looking for a better off-grid wifi hub so any suggestions in addition to Adam2's would be welcome.

Edited by NWGEAR
Add link