Solar Plants - anyone had any dealings?

patp

https://www.solarplants.org.uk/

We saw these people at the National Self Build Exhibition Centre. Clicked on the link at their stand to get more information and they duly got in touch - and in touch - and in touch. Phone (three or four calls) first, followed by emails. They offered either a visit or a timetabled "appointment" with one of their advisors where we would be having some sort of video link chat. 

The day and time duly arrived and we started the chat but did not get much further than that. They had our plans in front of them but seemed unable to go into much detail. This, they said, was because we had not yet chosen our ASHP.

All seemed a bit strange and smelled of dodgy sales tactics???

Exactly @Nickfromwales, It almost seemed as if he wanted out of the conversation and chose that to do it. 

The reason I am puzzled is that they phoned and emailed me several times to "set up" the video link type appointment, which was scheduled to take an hour, and then failed to follow through. It almost seemed as if there was some sort of realisation, during our chat about our project, that what they were trying to do was not going to work in this case. I did keep telling him that we were checking our facts and researching our options so perhaps he was looking for a different type of customer?