Foul Drains

Jilly

Attached is a rough sketch of our stable conversion. I'm attempting,to do a foul drain plan. North and top of slight incline is at the top of the page. The sewer runs across our diagonally our paddock to the west and from what I can make out on Thames water ours will be an 'Indirect connection to a public sewer',  ie connecting to a private sewer on private land. My back of an envelope design means that the loos etc are on outside walls. NB there are still some errors on this version of the drawings. 

Looking back at previous posts, it looks like you just draw sewers on taking account of the slight fall. Is this correct?

Rookie errors likely...any advice, please?  

scheme for loadings.pdf

It does not look as if there will be any issues with your drainage as long as there is a fall from the house to the connection point of at least 1:60.

On another subject, the drawings are fairly "pocket door tastic".  Although they seem a good idea they have may disadvantages, such as inconvenient to operate, do not open full width, poor soundproofing, poor wall structure and difficult to fit, service and maintain.  Maybe have a rethink.