Early Xmas gift...

CC45

so I've tiled all our bathrooms / ensuites (3 of them) - floors, walls, trim etc etc.  I'm not a tiler so it took a while but it looks good (a pro tiler's comments - not my own opinion) - up to @Onoff standards I'd say...  Its Q a few m2.

So to downstairs, 100m2 of floor tiling to do - poured screed floor that's level and in general nice big areas; much bigger tiles as well.  But I've got a full time job so tiling would happen at weekends and evenings BUT there's plenty else to do - 2nd fix elecs to do, bathroom furniture to fit & plumb in, skirting to fit, whole house to paint etc etc so I thought I'd ask about getting a pro tiler in to do downstairs.  How does £25/m2 sound for applying primer, spreading adhesive, tiles down, grouting and cleaning?  It seems to be about 7m2/day and using 600x600 tiles that doesn't seem a lot to me.  He's a one man band so he does everything - cutting tiles, mixing adhesive etc.

I thought the cost could be rebadged as an early Xmas gift to myself.....

Any thoughts?

I've just been quoted the following today from a recommended tiler:

"£40m2 ceramic and porcelain. £50m2 natural stone. That includes adhesive and grout. Extras would be laying  tiling board to tongue and groove floors. Laying crack suppression membrane to ground floor. Trims to edge of wall tiles. "