UFH costs quotes

gc100

This was supply and fit:

Supply & Install: Under-Floor Heating to Ground floor (Based on a Clip/Staple & Screed system) Includes: • 1 x 9-port Manifold • 1 x 7-port Manifold • 16mm UFH Pipe • EK16 Pipe Connectors • Pipe Clips/Staples • Edge Insulation – to be installed by others • 5 x Room thermostats. • 6 x Zone Actuators • Installation is to install pipe and manifold. Pressure testing of pipework. Labour & Materials = £3,895.00 VAT @ 0% Primary pipework. Pipe and installation from heat source to manifold. Labour & Materials = £300.00 VAT @ 0%

1606515774_ScreenShot2019-09-09at21_44_16.thumb.png.448746ec9df230aea0502013a3846763.png

Is this 155m2 ground floor? 

We paid £4K for ours supply and fit, which was around 154m2 , the fit though was only the laying of the pipes and connecting to manifold and air test which cost just over £1k , we still had to do everything else connected to it which I didn’t realise at the time, I expected them to come back to install everything else, personally I think for £1k we could have done it ourselves as we had done on our previous build but I thought I was saving hubby a lot of hassle when in fact they did the easy bit!

10 hours ago, Alexphd1 said:

I am a bit lost with the spec. 

1x 9 port, 1x 7 port manifold and 6 actuators?

I saw that too. @gc100 when they state “manifold” is that just the brassware or are they also including the pumps and blending valves as they can add £2-300 per manifold depending on spec. 

1 minute ago, PeterW said:

I saw that too. @gc100 when they state “manifold” is that just the brassware or are they also including the pumps and blending valves as they can add £2-300 per manifold depending on spec. 

I have no idea to be honest. I'll have to go back to them.