Expanding foam U value

I will have a few gaps to fill in on my ICF build and will use expanding foam. I know everyone uses it here and there, but I just wondered if anyone knew the approx U value of it and if some are better than others?

Vijay

- Soudal Genius Insulation Hand Held = 35W/mK 

@jack quoted that a couple of years on here.

Think the key is in the word "insulation". It's meant for insulating purposes. Are regular foams designed specifically for insulating or is that a byproduct of their gap filling action?

I use the Everbuild brand. The last batch of 12 cans were Soudal and they were a pain. If you left a can 1/2 used for a few weeks it would just go off and lose it's 'fizz' ending up in a dribble. I've just gone back to Everbuild. You can leave the cans lying around without having to use them up in a few days. 

I prefer hand-held as with the gun grade stuff you have to keep cleaning the gun ceremoniously. With the hand held you just let the foam dry in the straw and then pull it out on next use with a longish screw. With a gun you have a bit more control with how much you squirt out, but you soon learn how to go careful even handheld method. I recall reading on ebuild @JSHarris creating some device that would fine tune the exact amount of foam to the nearest mm. Or was that something else?