Mick from London - New Build

MickD

Hi All,

Thank you very much for having me on your forums,  the design is very nice and easy to navigate.

I am a qualified electrician and been in the trade for over 20 years,  I have a level 4 in electrical design plus all the usual electrical qualifications, city and guilds Solar PV Qualified but never held the MCS,  Btec Level 3 in fire detection (but forget almost all of it as it was around 15 years ago).  

Own a Small business in Audio visual and high end lighting control.

Really enjoy and have a passion for designing high end lighting control systems,  and I am qualified in KNX design, Lutron HomeWorks QS, Rako Lighting,  etc, and Cisco networking and I don't really know how I have a MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional) qualification for my sins - but use a Mac for everything now...  

All my friends say I am addicted to courses.

I came here for help with a MVHR system that I am planning the installation of and I will have many questions on that,  and hopefully I can help other members with lighting or audio visual in the future.

Love a beer with the lads when the mrs lets me out,  support Arsenal (don't say it lol),  just enjoy having fun and my kids drive me mad!

Thank you for reading.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Onoff said:

Arsenal...North of the river then? 

I mean "Welcome aboard!"

?

Someone has to support them ?

Soon to be way north of the river,  moving out of London for a more rural life.

Thanks for the welcome

Mick

• 5 weeks later...
On 30/08/2019 at 19:12, MickD said:

Hi All,

Thank you very much for having me on your forums,  the design is very nice and easy to navigate.

I am a qualified electrician and been in the trade for over 20 years,  I have a level 4 in electrical design plus all the usual electrical qualifications, city and guilds Solar PV Qualified but never held the MCS,  Btec Level 3 in fire detection (but forget almost all of it as it was around 15 years ago).  

Own a Small business in Audio visual and high end lighting control.

Really enjoy and have a passion for designing high end lighting control systems,  and I am qualified in KNX design, Lutron HomeWorks QS, Rako Lighting,  etc, and Cisco networking and I don't really know how I have a MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional) qualification for my sins - but use a Mac for everything now...  

All my friends say I am addicted to courses.

I came here for help with a MVHR system that I am planning the installation of and I will have many questions on that,  and hopefully I can help other members with lighting or audio visual in the future.

Love a beer with the lads when the mrs lets me out,  support Arsenal (don't say it lol),  just enjoy having fun and my kids drive me mad!

Thank you for reading.

Hi, I need some help/guidance for lighting in a new self build.  Need a whole house solution that is controllable and ideally not propioritory.

On 30/08/2019 at 21:37, MickD said:

Someone has to support them ?

Soon to be way north of the river,  moving out of London for a more rural life.

Thanks for the welcome

Mick

You could always support Chelsea :P

Getting out of London too, can't wait!!!

• Like 1