RAK

Onoff

17 minutes ago, Onoff said:

@Nickfromwales, your thoughts on RAK wall hung WCs? Turkish I think?

Mate has the Geberit frame same as mine but doesn't want to pay £195 for the same Bernstein pan.

Cheers

Fitted loads of it. Solid, robust gear and no wonky porcelain as you get with the cheaper ( chine....... ) stuff.

• Thanks 1

I have 4 of them in new build with Geberit Frames. They look good, however I find whenever we flush the toilet some of the flush water splashes onto the seat/floor. I'm not sure if this is something that could be adjusted within the cistern or if it's due to the shape of the toilet and will always happen.

9 minutes ago, ultramods said:

I have 4 of them in new build with Geberit Frames. They look good, however I find whenever we flush the toilet some of the flush water splashes onto the seat/floor. I'm not sure if this is something that could be adjusted within the cistern or if it's due to the shape of the toilet and will always happen.

Second time I've heard of that issue!

That DOESN'T happen with the Bernstein (NT2038 model) I have on the Geberit frame.

1 hour ago, Onoff said:

@Nickfromwales, your thoughts on RAK wall hung WCs? Turkish I think?

Mate has the Geberit frame same as mine but doesn't want to pay £195 for the same Bernstein pan.

Cheers

Really good

ive fitted four on ours The seats are really good to fit Just press a button to remove for cleaning 

29 minutes ago, nod said:

Really good

ive fitted four on ours The seats are really good to fit Just press a button to remove for cleaning 

The Bernstein has a similar, quick release button.

No overshoot?