Bog hole Botticelli - 'Botty' for short - struck today ... twice

Boarding out the Wet-room today, SWMBO scribbled a hasty ditty on the wall; it was lost to sight  a few seconds later. Never to be seen again in maybe?

Not to be out-done, I retaliated under the next sheet of 8 by 4.  Deathless bit of prose and a passable Banksy imitation. Took 20 seconds.

Wonder if anyone will ever see or read it? 

Got any suggestions for the upstairs bathroom??

26 minutes ago, AnonymousBosch said:

Boarding out the Wet-room today, SWMBO scribbled a hasty ditty on the wall; it was lost to sight  a few seconds later. Never to be seen again in maybe?

Not to be out-done, I retaliated under the next sheet of 8 by 4.  Deathless bit of prose and a passable Banksy imitation. Took 20 seconds.

Wonder if anyone will ever see or read it? 

Got any suggestions for the upstairs bathroom??

When I was I child I helped my dad 

uncover a window in our new house That had been bricked up for over forty years 

and on the inside of the outer bricks someone had written in block capitals WE THOUGHT IT LOOKED RATHER GOOD followed by the date 

When knocking the old house down we found a junction box signed by the electrician and some stud work signed by the carpenter, both dated 1935. We’ve scribbled the odd thing here and there for posterity! I like the idea of the hidden news paper.

We fitted a date stone which is signed by everyone on site that day on the back in Sharpie marker. 

In the early 1980’s  we boarded up some doors

at a local scout campsite and it was only when we demolished the build a few years ago we found the graffiti left behind them. 

As a walking track builder i have left numerous time capsules under very big steps, its a great thing to do when you training a group of people. 

My all time favourite is when walking in steep rocky country I like to look for the “perfect spot” to free climb up and leave a coin, only someone with a similar idea will ever find it, I have found a dozen or more coins (some over 100 years old)  in some really obscure locations, mostly in Australia but also in Scotland, it’s a strange feeling when you climb up to an obscure ledge to hide coin only to see someone did the same thing 100 years ago ! I leave my coin next to there’s !  

When pulling out my fire place I found this scribble and the date I assume the house was built, 1903 

685378E4-CA95-49C7-87EB-F3B702F3CD54.jpeg