All timber post build mortgage lenders

davidc

My question falls outside the topic of self build mortgages i'm afraid but i posted here as it is the closest relevant topic.

Once fully built, does anyone know which lenders will lend on timber frame and 100% timber clad for a 'normal' residential (i.e. not self-build) mortgage ? I already know of Ecology and Halifax (therefore Bank of Scotland also) but would like a longer list ! I may approach a broker but would like to inform myself as much as is reasonably possible from the start.

• 1 year later...
On 20/08/2019 at 17:39, davidc said:

My question falls outside the topic of self build mortgages i'm afraid but i posted here as it is the closest relevant topic.

Once fully built, does anyone know which lenders will lend on timber frame and 100% timber clad for a 'normal' residential (i.e. not self-build) mortgage ? I already know of Ecology and Halifax (therefore Bank of Scotland also) but would like a longer list ! I may approach a broker but would like to inform myself as much as is reasonably possible from the start.

Hi David,

I just wanted to check how you got on with this please? As I have exactly the same question! 

Thanks,

Heather 

• 1 month later...