Refurbishment of Main Bathroom

My second bathroom refurb is now coming down the track like the proverbial train pretending to be the end of the tunnel, so this is the project thread. I still have lots of questions.

There are two blog posts with piccies from the spring:

This is the design I plan to go with. 

The main changes from last time are

1 - The bath will be a corner bath slotted in by the shower - round ended unlike the plan and with a bath flller mounted on the wall. I plan a custom bathside shelf thing of sorts along the bath on the window side at bath rim height to make it look properly integrated.

2 - There will be 2 washbowls with a pair of shallow cupboards above. The width on these needs to be watched as it is potentially quite tight.

bathroom-refurb-upstairs-plan.thumb.jpg.cabcc71313f76c8c36a00e528f5e4f5c.jpg

I have the loo and taps already in store, and sources for tiles identified - so it is bath, basins, vanity unit, shower tray next, and practical issues.

Ferdinand

Edited by Ferdinand

Bathtime. I will be having a bath vaguely like this, though it may be square ended. 

bathroom-refurb-upstairs-bath-type.jpg.f84a62a0a2d48aa2fb23a9c55f6e0fca.jpg

The gap I have between shower screen and wall is about 830mm, and I need the bath plus a gap big enough to clean sensibly. I think that limits me to a 700 wide bath, and length can be 1700 or maybe even 1800mm. It will be a wall mounted filler, and the overflow should ideally be at the end away from the corner.

I am looking  at the one above from Cheeky Bathrooms, who have supplied me excellent quality previously. Unfortunately it is 750 wide.

https://cheekybathrooms.co.uk/product/j-shaped-curved-rh-lh-1700-x-750mm-single-ended-bath/

Can anyone recommend one of these that is 700 wide?

Thanks

Ferdinand

• Like 1

• 1 month later...