Bathroom starts !

Just now, pocster said:

Not sure what you mean . The side reveals I was going to do as whole tiles I.e no horizontal grout line 

That new chrome angle is L shaped. Does it wrap over the front tiles and the ones that line the sides of the pockets?

Imagine 

20181120_225803

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, pocster said:

Actually a tile stuck ontop would block the led ! So it would all have to come out . Think I’ll live with it . It’s because I’ve been laying these horizontally so not thinking of vertical !! ??

Drill a hole?

20181120_225810

16 minutes ago, pocster said:

I've confused you then confused myself.

These recesses are the ensuite - the trim is already in. My 'bodge' L shape mitred trim will be in the bathroom - haven't done that yet...

You're confused?

How about retitling "Bathrooms Start"?

According to St Nick I think you aren't supposed to look directly at the grout lines in the pockets up the sides.

The side tiles should cover the one at the back (like mine does). Back tiles go in first. Then bottom, top and finally sides. 

?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Onoff said:

You're confused?

How about retitling "Bathrooms Start"?

According to St Nick I think you aren't supposed to look directly at the grout lines in the pockets up the sides.

The side tiles should cover the one at the back (like mine does). Back tiles go in first. Then bottom, top and finally sides. 

?

That’s because I started in the bathroom but then did the ensuite for a bit .

Title should be “ Doing fecking stuff might be bathroom might not be “

Bottom one is in . Will do top tomorrow.

Got myself a dremel dsm20 - hoping this will give perfect mitres - then my tessties will swell . 
I think lining up everything to fit a tile is sometimes impossible . One wall in the bathroom has 2 recesses and a window . Hence my professional made mitring solves all this planning bollocks .

4 hours ago, pocster said:

That’s because I started in the bathroom but then did the ensuite for a bit .

Title should be “ Doing fecking stuff might be bathroom might not be “

Bottom one is in . Will do top tomorrow.

Got myself a dremel dsm20 - hoping this will give perfect mitres - then my tessties will swell . 
I think lining up everything to fit a tile is sometimes impossible . One wall in the bathroom has 2 recesses and a window . Hence my professional made mitring solves all this planning bollocks .

Oh, a new tool for me to look at ? any good?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, redtop said:

Oh, a new tool for me to look at ? any good?

Well ! The mitre accessory hasn’t turned up , which is what I really need .

Just tried to cut thin steel with it - neat cut . Later need to cut a square in a tile , so will try that . Plunge cut on my big tile cutter is just too large ...