Bathroom starts !

21 minutes ago, Mr Punter said:

Yes they do.  The correct order.

Can’t see any order 

Took the highest tile off and cut it they other way round ( only 2 possibilities ) neither line up - but one is ‘better’ than the other . Tried other boxes aswell - same issue 

Just now, Mr Punter said:

Maybe Uncle Nick tiled the showroom?  If they don't work either way, take them back and get something else.

Yeah but some are stuck on the fing wall ?

Have emailed the showroom . Going to clear a space and try and do a vertical line on the floor - ffs !!! 
Strangely I do get the ‘random’ line up !

I bet their horizontal grout lines vary in width to solve this in the fing showroom ....

image.jpg

Right TileFlair manager called me. She was very good actually.

This title simply does not line up. Manufacturers are allowed a 3mm +/-.

She was happy for me to change tiles for something single coloured or the same design but paler i.e. so it would be less obvious.

She did confess that no-one does it vertically - so I am truly DA MAN!

Even so, she opened whilst I was on the phone; a different batch number and laid them out on the floor - exactly the same issue.

Can I live with it???. Her only suggestion to get the effect I want was to use mosaics ( on that yucky mesh stuff - where you've got to be spot on when you bed it! )

Kindly she sent me photo's of their in store displays - also stating no one has ever mentioned it - ( I've got fecking OCD now haven't I - caught it from you twats !)

IMG_1497.jpg

IMG_1496.jpg

IMG_1495.jpg