Bathroom starts !

7 minutes ago, Onoff said:

That's 'cos you pi$$ sitting down!

All the male users have their backs to the blind.

?

That rumours not true . I piss and sh*t standing up like a proper man !

Edited by pocster

30 minutes ago, Nickfromwales said:

When you're finished, we'll all meet up and go out on the piss ;)  Could do with a blow-out :) 

The Crown Inn at Broad Hinton is the pub nearest to the geographical mid point between you and I. If I had @pocster's post code I could find the mid point between all three. Found a great app where you can put in up to 10 post codes and find the mid point.

Made my Saturday night!

Edited by Onoff
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Onoff said:

The Crown Inn at Broad Hinton is the pub nearest to the geographical mid point between you and I. If I had @pocster's post code I could find the mid point between all three. Found a great app where you can put in up to 10 post codes and find the mid point.

Made my Saturday night!

Make it so. ?

23 minutes ago, Onoff said:

Made my Saturday night!

As long as it's not in @daiking's hot tub i'm all good. :D 

10 hours ago, Onoff said:

Made my Saturday night!

Finished ?

My ensuite ?

The entire build ?

@Onoff ‘s bathroom ?

Will any of us live long enough???

Hmmmm

These wall tiles are 50cm x 20cm . I’m laying them long ways . So it’s hard not to get a slim bit at the bottom or the top . I reckon bottom would be about 10cm and so would top sliver . I’m probably over thinking this . Once mirror , sink , toilet , shower door in ( all on this wall ) probably won’t see hardly any tiling anyway !! ?

4C04B26B-5154-4887-B830-AFEB55058C0F.jpeg

Dilemma !

As the most obvious visual thing with be the toilet flush decided to take the centre of that and work left and right . Means in the shower to the right Of the fitting there will be a 10cm wide cut . Bit narrow , but what else can I do ?!

C95B9970-4358-46F0-8CF7-1BF8D8C8E699.jpeg

49 minutes ago, pocster said:

Dilemma !

As the most obvious visual thing with be the toilet flush decided to take the centre of that and work left and right . Means in the shower to the right Of the fitting there will be a 10cm wide cut . Bit narrow , but what else can I do ?!

C95B9970-4358-46F0-8CF7-1BF8D8C8E699.jpeg

All sounds alright to me.