Low viscosity sealant?

Crofter

I'm normally a big fan of CT1 but does anybody have a suggestion for something of similar performance but a bit runnier? Something that will be easier to squeeze into a narrow gap. Has to be weatherproof/waterproof and preferably remain flexible. Primarily needed as a sealant rather than an adhesive.

Thanks all. I've delved into the datasheets for each of the suggestions, none of them list viscosity but some do have minimum joint sizes. So I think I'll rule out the Sika EBT, which states 10mm minimum. The others are all 5mm. CT1 don't give a figure, annoyingly.

I imagine the pre-cure viscosity will be more a function of temperature whatever you use so make sure it's warm!

(Somehow I always end up having to jobs that require nice runny product in the middle of winter so have spent many a day outside with pots of paint, sealant tubes, rolls of tape etc stuffed up my jumper to keep them working)

Edited by MJNewton

13 minutes ago, Mr Punter said:

CT1 has its uses but it is very difficult to get an average finish and the clear and white look piss yellow after a while.

I've found the spray gets a good neat finish.

Always painted where visible so not noticed the yellow before.  Know of anything as good, but that stays nice and white?