Auto bath (fills then stops!). Anyone have one?

Has anybody heard of, or, even better, have, an automatic bath which, on command, fills with water of the desired temperature and stops filling once full? Auto adding bubble bath is optional xD

Home automation is often a gimmick but a bath that does this is one I would like!

Edited by Dreadnaught

13 hours ago, Dreadnaught said:

Has anybody heard of, or, even better, have, an automatic bath which, on command, fills with water of the desired temperature and stops filling once full? Auto adding bubble bath is optional xD

Home automation is often a gimmick but a bath that does this is one I would like!

Yep the Mira Mode digital shower unit does this. You time the first fill to your liking, then set the value. Select bath on the app, or push the button on the controller and it fills automatically 

As far as I know though, there isn’t a system that puts the plug in first ..... 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Russell griffiths said:

The one I’m fitting works from an app on my phone, I can close the plug, set the water temp and control the run time on the tap all from my phone or I pad whilst watching telly. 

That sounds ideal Russell. Is it the Mira Mode model?

(By the way, I assume this is for when you are not simply taking a dip in your own lake (!))

A friend installed such a system for his mum. She had a Friday night  bath and red wine ritual wanted the bath filling so it was ready when she arrived home from work, it worked via an app on her phone. The temperature and depth could be set via the app.

8 minutes ago, Dreadnaught said:

That sounds ideal Russell. Is it the Mira Mode model?

(By the way, I assume this is for when you are not simply taking a dip in your own lake (!))

Don’t be silly, do I look like a bloke that runs his bath from his phone??

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Triassic said:

A friend installed such a system for his mum. She had a Friday night  bath and red wine ritual wanted the bath filling so it was ready when she arrived home from work, it worked via an app on her phone. The temperature and depth could be set via the app.

Christ, how much red wine to fill a bath?