Supplier for Hep2O, please

ToughButterCup

Morning all. 

I'm looking for standard PB water pipe: 10mm and 15mm. And I want Hep2O. Straight and coiled. You can't read this forum and disregard all the well-qualified advice.

Yes, little bits of copper just in case @PeterW, @Onoff or @Nickfromwales turn up and look in the cupboards.

Maybe my research hasn't been wide enough. Or careful enough. But I can't help but think that  there's some confusion between barrier and standard Hep2O. Why, for example,  does Screwfix only supply Barrier pipe (not available in the catalogue). Same with Toolstation  Standard Pipe  isn't listed.

Why for example do local BMs appear to stock Barrier only?

I am beginning to suspect that, yet again, local isn't best.  Any suggestions for online suppliers?

@Pete, @Triassic, @nod did you buy yours locally?

Always use JTM Plumbing for bulk online orders, and Screwfix for bits. https://www.jtmplumbing.co.uk/

Is this DHW etc..?? Anything non heating related you can use non barrier. 

Oh, and when running it through walls, buy some lengths of 21.5mm overflow pipe and drill 22mm holes - sleeve the pipe through with this. 

Don't forget some decent cutters ...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

JTM have good prices so +1. I still use my local merchant wherever possible as I like to support smaller businesses whenever it isn't daft to do so.

I just carry barrier, so I'm not constantly double-checking which type of pipe to fit ( or then fitting the wrong one without realising :/ ), and also less waste / stock to carry.

2 hours ago, AnonymousBosch said:

Morning all. 

I'm looking for standard PB water pipe: 10mm and 15mm. And I want Hep2O. Straight and coiled. You can't read this forum and disregard all the well-qualified advice.

Yes, little bits of copper just in case @PeterW, @Onoff or @Nickfromwales turn up and look in the cupboards.

Maybe my research hasn't been wide enough. Or careful enough. But I can't help but think that  there's some confusion between barrier and standard Hep2O. Why, for example,  does Screwfix only supply Barrier pipe (not available in the catalogue). Same with Toolstation  Standard Pipe  isn't listed.

Why for example do local BMs appear to stock Barrier only?

I am beginning to suspect that, yet again, local isn't best.  Any suggestions for online suppliers?

@Pete, @Triassic, @nod did you buy yours locally?

Ebay