Network cable and safe zones

Almost finished my first fix wiring and need to throw in the cat6.

There are several instances where it would be handy to deviate from the traditional cabling safe zones but I'm struggling to find a definitive answer on whether this is allowed for network cable?  Where possible I'll stick the the usual rules but if I can bend them for a few cables it would make life a bit easier!

Anyone done similar?

Presumably there's still some small value keeping to safe zones where you can, as it reduces chances of anyone drilling through them in the future (be it a new owner, or a forgetful version of yourself).

46 minutes ago, joth said:

Presumably there's still some small value keeping to safe zones where you can, as it reduces chances of anyone drilling through them in the future (be it a new owner, or a forgetful version of yourself).

I personally am not convinced safe zones were that well thought out.  Consider a plain wall that has a socket in the middle. Someone wants to hang a picture. Now to make things look right, they will centre the picture hook on the socket......

Can anyone spot the problem?

46 minutes ago, ProDave said:

I personally am not convinced safe zones were that well thought out.  Consider a plain wall that has a socket in the middle. Someone wants to hang a picture. Now to make things look right, they will centre the picture hook on the socket......

Can anyone spot the problem?

Or in my case, fitting a TV mount on a wall.... Directly above the double socket the TV is normally plugged in to ?