Satan is whispering in my ear....

...... And there is more to go wrong.

If you must go electric I would always go Triton for value for money and reliability.  But No 1 choice would not be electric, but decent thermostatic mixer from decent WW tank.

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

Is that a rail on one side and overhead/diverted on the other?

Yes, middle knob is temperature. Top knob is flow to the overhead rainfall shower head, bottom knob is flow to the shower head on the riser rail.

You can have both together if you want.

10 hours ago, ProDave said:

...... And there is more to go wrong.

[...]

Depends on your perspective. And budget. An electric shower is cheaper and simpler overall. 

And as for 

10 hours ago, MikeSharp01 said:

Not sure what the point of Satan is [...]

@Nickfromwales  with customary understatement, referred to electric showers as  ' ... spawn of the Devil ...' 

Why mix water and lots of amps if you can avoid it?

A simple bar mixer is the simplest and easiest to maintain / replace if it goes wrong as everything is external to the tiles.

With my concealed mixer type first I've to prise off the back plate that has a horseshoe bead of silicone between the back and the tiles.

20190128_191501

That done I have access to the cartridges etc with box spanners inc a 46mm one (meant for a Landrover I think).

20190128_191244

If however any of the x4 15mm compression joints, 8 if you include the male 1/2" BSP into the mixer body should ever leak, then its smash a tile out time!

I fitted one in our old house. It had 3 pre-programmed settings for temp and flow, so I set it cooler and slower and wife very hot and full power. You can also preset the max allowed flow and temperature. Beeps when warm water flows after switch on. Maintains set temperature very well.

Loved it until the day it died, just outside the warranty.