Cladding next to Neighbours Garden wall

Been asking this question to a few guys but could not get anywhere just yet.

I have my neighbours Garden Wall in one corner of my House coming really close towards the House/Foundations/Wall :

1904022944_MARKUPDRAWINGS-3.thumb.jpg.7faae08713be0bec2e58975b889d6127.jpg

(on the picture to the right is the red brick wall, the dirty floor is the old building that has been there and that will be exactly replaced , so the wall will be approx. 10cm away from the house in this corner)

IMG_20190521_173835.thumb.jpg.bb4bd5af1933712693cd714fc44c6e79.jpg

Problem is that I will at a later stage have to hang my cladding somehow on the outside of the building. But in the corner on the picture above, there is no way of accessing the bottom part of the building.

Ripping down his Garden Wall and rebuilding it after is not really an option.

I had similar problems when I build my Garden office, as it is about 10cm away from 3 different neighbours fences in the back corner of the garden.  I just solved it by erecting the Stud Walls with outside Membrane and Cladding already attached before lifting it in Place.

But this was a 3.5 meter wall that was fairly lightweight.

The Wall at the House will be much heavier .

The Building is a Timber Portal Frame, so the Ends will be full house height in 1 Piece .

There are no Cranes to lift the Wall in place.

At the moment the only thing I can think of , is doing the same as with my Garden office. Building the end wall complete with Cladding and everything and than just calling enough blokes in to lift it up .

I am up for better Ideas.