Unusual Shaped Toilet Seats

I always find that the hinges discolour if any toilet cleaner gets on them.  Currently I can replace the whole toilet seat when this happens.  If I buy an unusual shaped/or toilet with an ultra slim seat, can I buy replacement hinges?

11 hours ago, Boris said:

I always find that the hinges discolour if any toilet cleaner gets on them.  Currently I can replace the whole toilet seat when this happens.  If I buy an unusual shaped/or toilet with an ultra slim seat, can I buy replacement hinges?

I don;t have faith in bespoke loos, having suffered from seat-drift on unusually-shaped loos. 

I have just bought *these* Ideal loos (£120 ea) from Screwfix, explicitly because *these* soft-close replacement seats can be purchased without a new loo. Bought 2 spares from the start (£45 ea) . There are other options if you dig, but that was recommended by my bathroom fitter as one previously used (so to speak).

It's Marks & Spencer suits (2 x trousers) for bathrooms.

Ferdinand

Edited by Ferdinand
Bowdlerisation

There is a company that can supply spares for all sorts of bathroom things....not used them for a few years but will have the details somewhere.  They sourced me various things over a few years, once got me some replacement hinges for a V&B toilet seat that was very unusual with limited numbers made.