irrigation system from water butts

Hi,

I'm thinking of installing an irrigation system for my raised beds. This would take water from a pair of 210 litre water butts ideally rather than mains. I'm not sure the water pressure would be enough though. Is there a way to boost pressure, preferably using solar rather than mains? 

The solar units I’ve seen are dead simple. They have a timer circuit that counts down 3 or 4 hours and then operates a 6v washer type pump that runs for as long as it has power in the capacitors. The solar panels just charge a set of capacitors that are split into the pump supply and circuit supply. The sunnier it is, the higher the charge and the more the pump runs. 

Downside is warm but windy days may need more water but charge levels won’t be as high. 

This is  an example of one I’ve seen 

https://www.waterbuttsdirect.co.uk/c24-automatic-solar-powered-watering-system.html

Thanks - looks like a good solar power one would suit me fine. That pump would be what I need also. 

I've in an urban environment, fairly flat so can't get more head pressure easily - would love a larger system but would most likely have to go underground....more pumps!! 

Just need to join the two butts together - are there any easy "saddle" connections to join the base of the butts as they are curved? That way they balance their capacity. Just want to know what to ask for in the plumbers shop! Thanks!