Seamless gutters

I’m getting prices for aluminium sectional gutters and finding it hard to comprehend how they work out the ridiculous prices. 

So has anybody had any seamless gutters, the ones that they make out of the back of the van, I’m looking to find a nice square profile, not the old lady ogee profile. 

Anybody seen any. 

Ta very much. 

No luck with guttercrest? The Marley Alutec stuff is so expensive but we found they can have a discount of circa 50% if you haggle.

We got our pc ali covers for the eps base fabricated...a bit like up side down gutters perhaps.  Maybe thats an option.

The Guttercrest stuff seems to work out about £30-£50 per lin m including downpipes, depending on complexity and sizing.

I don't imagine the seamless stuff would be cheap as they must need special kit in the lorry - a bit like some of the metal roof stuff.  It is probably only used for commercial jobs where they have nice long runs. I wonder how they form outlets, stop ends and corners (where most leaks seems to happen) without seams, or does the "seamless" bit only apply to straight runs?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...